HHS Double Ended Screw Damaged Screw Bit Extractor Drill Set Broken Speed Out Bolt Extractor Bolt Stud
REMOVE DAMAGED SCREWS EFFICIENTLY
Hard to remove your old and broken screws? Mintiml™ Screw Easy Out combined Extractor, and Drill bit together is specially designed to remove stripped or damaged screws and bolts in wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications quickly and easily, making your work easier.
Mintiml™ Screw Easy Out is made of superior high-speed steel with high hardness and anti-corrosion features, which ensures high efficiency and stable performance. Great for removing stripped, broken head, rusted, unscrewed, free-spinning and deck screws.
EASY TO USE
More convenient than double-sided screw remover. Two easy steps, just need an electric drill, no other tools need, no need to change up and down, select a smaller bit than the damaged screw, you can easily remove the screw, please make sure to run the drill in reverse during the process.
MORE SIZE OPTIONS
Includes 4 Different Sizes - ( 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#) in one set, which is suitable for most drills and sizes of screws or bolts (4-12mm). This screw remover set works on Allen bolts, Machine Screws, Lag Bolts, Wood Screws, Hex Bolts, Sheet Metal Screws, Rounded Bolts, etc.
- Mintiml™ Screw Easy Out is ideal for tools that require the removal of screws, including bolts in wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications. Suitable for the most common drill bits and screws or bolts of any size.
- High-Speed Steel
- Mintiml™ Screw Easy Out(4 Pcs)
- #1 × 1
- #2 × 1
- #3 × 1
- #4 × 1
It is best to use with an electric hand-drill, can not be used the hammer drill!
- Remove damaged screws or nuts
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
Haven’t tried yet and not trying to try them yet because these are something keep around just in case, you know? But they look solid, the case is a weird misfit but who cares, it’s a box for the things which makes them easier to find in those ‘oh crap’ moments when you striped a screw, not in the good way (ok I’m not that funny) but yeah... I’m happy... I feel secure in knowing if I do ever strip a screw, I can still grab it and pull it out...